Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nadine's Initial Thoughts on Uganda

We're finally in Uganda and it's amazing! There is so much scenery and lots of fresh fruit. The mangoes and the bananas are incredibly good! One thing I've noticed is that there are lots of hills. Hill after hill after hill after hill after hill. Not mountains, just hills.


It's very pretty though and I enjoy it. :)

I'm getting over jet leg faster than I expected, (though on the first day I almost fell asleep at lunchtime), and I'm getting a lot of my school work done fast. But it's still school and school can get boring. :)

The thing I'm most sad about right now is how the time difference is 11 hours and I can only communicate back and forth with people late at night and early in the morning. It's very hard but I've been doing pretty good. I can't wait to have many more experiences here in the future.

~ Nadine

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to hear more about those experiences, Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, it looks beautiful and I am glad that you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete